Inspirational Asian American Leadership Awards Dinner and Holiday Party
Our annual Inspirational Asian American Leadership Awards Dinner and Holiday Party will be held on December 4th at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan in New York City. We are proud to once again have Wells Fargo as our Diamond Sponsor and welcome JP Morgan Chase as our Platinum Sponsor.
The continued corporate support of our sponsors is a testament to their commitment to our mission of promoting economic growth by facilitating relationships with corporations, non-profits and government agencies. This signature event will allow our attendees to cultivate new prospects, promote their business, enhance their brand and increase their awareness of the programs provided by the USPAACC Northeast Region. The highlight of the evening will be presenting the Asian American Leadership Awards, honoring the outstanding business achievements of Asian American-owned businesses across multiple industries.
The Inspirational Asian American Leadership Awards Dinner and Holiday Party is the largest fundraiser of the year for the USPAACC-Northeast Region, proceeds from the event will allow us to implement essential services and provide opportunities to continually benefit our member businesses as we continue to be the single unified voice for equal opportunity for Asian American businesses. Additionally, proceeds will support our scholarship fund to benefit deserving individuals.
Featured Guest Speakers
|Andy S. Lew, President International, Wholesale and Uniform, Brooks Brothers Group Inc.||Robb Wong, Associate Administrator, Government Contracting and Business Development, Small Business Administration|
- Diamond Sponsor – Wells Fargo
- Platinum Sponsor – JP Morgan Chase
- Gold Sponsor - Prudential
- Silver Sponsor - The Hartford
Become a sponsor or purchase an add in the Program book.
Purchase a table or tickets to the event.
More about the Asian American Leadership Awards
We recognize the continued robust growth of Asian American-owned businesses—even during tough economic times—and regard this as a testament to the enduring quality of Asian Americans who, through innovation, hard work and ingenuity, remain at the forefront of our national economy.
The Strategic Value of the Asian American Leadership Awards
- Receive attention from Fortune 500 Corporations’ procurement departments and government agencies
- Recommend to National USPAACC “Fast 50/100 Asian American Businesses Awards” Program
- Nationwide recognition
- Increased possibility for contract opportunities due to publicity
- Media coverage by renowned regional and national newspapers and magazines
- Ownership: At least 51% of the Business must be owned, operated and managed by Asian Americans (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Revenue: At least $500,000 in annual revenue in the immediate past 2 fiscal years of operation
- Personal ppearance: Company President/CEO must be able to receive the Award in person
If you would like to nominate an individual or business for the Asian American Leadership Awards, please complete the Nomination Application: