We recognize the continued robust growth of Asian American-owned businesses—even during tough economic times—and regard this as a testament to the enduring quality of Asian Americans who, through innovation, hard work and ingenuity, remain at the forefront of our national economy.
The Strategic Value of the Asian American Leadership Awards
- Receive attention from Fortune 500 Corporations’ procurement departments and government agencies
- Recommend to National USPAACC “Fast 50/100 Asian American Businesses Awards” Program
- Nationwide recognition
- Increased possibility for contract opportunities due to publicity
- Media coverage by renowned regional and national newspapers and magazines
- Ownership: At least 51% of the Business must be owned, operated and managed by Asian Americans (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Revenue: At least $500,000 in annual revenue in the immediate past 2 fiscal years of operation
- Personal appearance: Company President/CEO must be able to receive the Award in person
If you would like to nominate an individual or business for the Asian American Leadership Awards, please complete the Nomination Application:
The deadline to submit your application is November 12, 2018.